In an address to the nation tonight the Prime Minister has introduced emergency controls and restrictions on people’s movements.
That’s it. We’re in lockdown.
- All non essential shops will close.
- Police will enforce restrictions including dispersing gatherings.
- Only essential travel to / from work allowed.
- No meetings with more than two people in public.
- Only essential shopping and medical visits allowed.
- One form of exercise daily only.
These measures will last for three weeks in the first instance.
The message is stay at home to save lives.