Manchester City Council have finally launched a section on their website with advice and information (March 19 2020).
- Support for Manchester’s most vulnerable people
- Health advice
- Businesses and employers
- Bins, rubbish and recycling
- Roads and transport
- Contacting The Council
- Benefits and money
- Public events and gatherings
- Leisure activities
- How can you help?
- Advice if you’re anxious
- Sign up for Coronavirus email updates
Get help – 0800 234 6123
Manchester City Council can provide help you if you are:
- over the age of 70, are self isolating and have no support network,
- if you have received a letter from the NHS advising you are high risk, or
- you are medically vulnerable according to the government criteria.
Get can help with things like:
- Delivery of food
- Delivery of medication
- Combating loneliness
- Managing fuel top-up payments
Help is also be available for other reasons, for example if you are a carer, care leaver or young carer.